Monday, February 8, 2010

Octo-Love





Hi Everyone, Happy Octopus Week!

I don't know if you all caught the game last night but it was a thriller. One of the best Superbowls in recent memory and I can't think of a team who deserved it more. Now that the Holidays and the Superbowl are behind us, things are starting to rev up once again at the Seattle Aquarium.

We're just about to head into Octopus week which is seven days of special exhibits, Octopus interaction and games. We even let them get romantic on Valentines day which isn't quite as weird as it sounds, but...nonetheless. :)

And even though it's only February, I think a lot of us can feel Spring coming around the corner. I've got about six local high schools all talking to me about their proms, and all kinds of NW companies calling about summer picnics so I know we can't be that far away. The summer calendar is filling up fast though so let us know if you're considering a summer event with great sunset views in spectacular venue. Don't forget to ask us about special offers for folks that book an event by the end of the February. That's all for now. Have a great month and come down for Octopus week!